Submit your Entry
Please enter your chosen entry below.
What we are looking for:
Campaign objectives and strategy (10%)
- Clearly define the SMART objectives for your campaign or application.
- Clarify the marketing objectives, goals and KPI’s
- Explain how you utilised appropriate channels to determine the plan of attack / strategy.
Tactical implementation (delivery) (20%)
- Describe how your campaign was developed and implemented to address the objectives (from conception, through approval, to delivery).
- Cover the technological elements of your campaign, including content, appropriate media selection and functionality.
- Highlight how you overcame challenges and detail the processes you utilised.
- Illustrate how you have tailored communication to suit the needs of the various target audiences and channels utilised?
Effectiveness of your campaign (outcomes against objectives) (50%)
- Share the programme’s targets and performance against these metrics (quantitative).
- Share internal team and client feedback (qualitative).
- Describe how the campaign has improved the performance or ROI for the business.
Creativity and innovation in your content, presentation or delivery (20%)
- Describe the creativity and innovation within your entry.
- Highlight the elements that are new or cutting-edge and the relative merits of this creativity/innovation.
Entries can be submitted with a video file, ideally no longer than three minutes in duration. The video must clearly demonstrate the interactivity and illustrate the best features.
Websites can be entered by either just supplying its URL or video capturing the entry demonstrating its key features. To allow judges to view and score your entry any submitted URLs must be ‘live’ from the time of submission until at least the end of Feb 2018
*The video you supply may be used as your finalist showreel for display at the awards event and on our website.